Places to Visit on the JU Campus!
Please see the JU map for help with the locations.
- The Nelms Plaza-A beautiful patio with comfortable covered seating and electric boxes for plugging in computers.
- Phillips Fine Arts-Alexander Brest Gallery (Exhibitions)
- Sculptures on campus-Watch for them as you walk the beautiful campus
- The Swisher Library-a quiet place to use your computer and read books
- The Howard Building 3rd floor-Art displays, including a carved ivory collection
- The JU Track-a place for walking or running (if not in use by JU)
- The Marine Science Research Institute-some marine displays in the lobby and halls, also outside benches by the river for sitting
- The Negaard Rowing Center-sports memorabilia displayed
- The Cost Trail at the Dolphin Green-a nice place to walk, run, picnic, sit, read or snack
- Bookstore-fun place to shop
- Post Office-mail letters, packages, or buy stamps
- Other places for snacking or eating: The River House, The River View Café’ (Kinne Student Center), Starbucks-NOW OPEN (Kinne Student Center), Nellies (Davis Student Commons), Currents (Davis College of Business)