Places to Visit on the JU Campus!
Please see the JU map for help with the locations.
- The Nelms Plaza and Dupont Plaza (east of Council Building)-Beautiful patios with comfortable covered seating and electric boxes for plugging in computers.
- Phillips Fine Arts-Alexander Brest Gallery (Exhibits)
- Sculptures on campus-Watch for them as you walk the beautiful campus
- The Swisher Library-a quiet place to use your computer and read books
- The Howard Building, Stairwells and 3rd floor-Art displays and photography collections
- The JU Track-a place for walking or running (if not in use by JU)
- The Marine Science Research Center-some marine displays in the lobby and halls, also outside benches by the river for sitting
- The Negaard Rowing Center-sports memorabilia displayed
- The W.C. & Susan Gentry Boardwalk & Nature Preserve (east of Negaard Rowing Center)
- The Cost Trail at the Dolphin Green-a nice place to walk, run, picnic, sit, read, or snack
- Bookstore–fun place to shop
- Post Office-mail letters, packages, or buy stamps
- Places for snacking or eating:
- The River House
- The River View Cafe (in the Kinne Student Center)
- Starbucks (in the Kinne Student Center)
- Chik-fil-a (in the Davis Student Commons)
- Currents (in the Davis College of Business)