The program will include a lunch time and enriching, creative activities such as music, art, movement, cooking, literacy, and science!
Threes class – 12:00 to 12:30 p.m. (Extended class time)
Threes & Fours class – 12:30 to 2:00 p.m. (Picnic PALs)
January 9 – May 12, 2017 (16 weeks)
Classes now offered all five days!
(No class on Mon, Jan 16 or Feb 20; Spring Break, Mar 20-24; Easter Break, Fri April 14 and Mon April 17)
- Threes 1 day a week – $300 for the semester
- Threes 2 days a week – $600 for the semester
- Threes 3 days a week – $900 for the semester
- Threes $25 per day for drop-in
- Fours 1 day a week – $225 for the semester
- Fours 2 days a week – $450 for the semester
- Fours 3 days a week – $675 for the semester
- Fours 4 days a week – $900 for the semester
- Fours 5 days a week – $1,000 for the semester
- Fours $20 per day for drop-in
Please note – all amounts may be divided into payments throughout the semester.
Here are some suggestions for a nutritious lunch for your child.
Please select wholesome bread for sandwiches (whole wheat, etc).
Egg salad, chicken salad, or pimento cheese
Almond or Sunflower butter plain or with sliced bananas, fruit spread or honey (Please no Peanut Butter due to allergies of other children.)
Cheese (not processed) plain or with tomato, fruit spread or meat
Meat (no preservatives), chicken, turkey, beef
Cream cheese with olives, chopped nuts or pineapple (packed in water)
WLPS will furnish water (and the occasional nutritious treat).